What is the Priapus Shot® and how does it work?
The Priapus Shot®, also known as P-Shot, is a quick, easy and usually painless, 20 minute non-surgical procedure that starts with a simple blood draw. Then, using a proprietary technique, platelet rich plasma (PRP) is extracted from the blood and then injected into the penis.
There is no recovery time and the results are almost always immediate in some men. Full results appear in 2-3 months.
What are the benefits of a Priapus Shot ®?
- It is a non-surgical procedure
- 100% drug free
- No allergic reactions
- Enjoy sexual relations on the same day of the procedure
- Increased sensitivity
- Increased libido
- Improved incontinence
- Treats Pyeronie’s disease
- Increased girth and length
- Increased circulation within the penis
- Fast and painless*
- Healthier sex life
- Improved relations and strengthen family bonds
Who can get the Priapus Shot®?
Dr. Safayan will help you determine if this procedure would work for you or your family. The common candidates suffer with:
- Decreased sensation
- Inability to achieve firmness during intercourse
- Difficulty maintaining firmness during intercourse
- Decrease in size (often seen with normal aging)
- An angle that causes pain or inability to have intercourse (Peyronie’s Disease)
- Erectile dysfunction after prostate cancer surgery
*Most patients may experience some discomfort (not pain) during the procedure.
Please contact our office at 202.244.6661 or email email@example.com to request new patient forms.
Dr. Safayan takes more time with patients than the average internist. He really involves me in my health by explaining specific lab results and discussing needed changes. On several occasions, he raised “cutting edge” issues with me which proved to be both helpful and later described in medical literature. He is sympathetic and understanding of the concerns of an amateur athlete and provides encouragement and support for those endeavors as well.
— Skip W